Cooked Chateaubriand Roast
We offer only the highest quality fully cooked beef roasts at Burgers' Smokehouse. Our Chateaubriand Roast is made by taking a premium beef tenderloin, coating it with our gourmet salt & pepper blend before fully cooking it sous vide style.
The result is a tender and juicy, melt in your mouth tender beef roast that simply needs to be heated at your home before enjoying. We guarantee any guest at the table will remember this meal.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.