We offer only the most premium beef at Burgers' Smokehouse. Our Chateaubriand roast is an aged beef filet mignon roast, that's been hand-selected and is full of great flavor. We guarantee you will be proud to serve this cut and that anyone at the table will enjoy it.
Each roast is vacuum-sealed and expertly packed to ensure safe arrival. Great to serve at the holidays or a special meal any time of the year.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.