Boneless Prime Rib Roast
Treat yourself and your guests to a mouthwatering eating experience when you serve a Prime Rib Roast.
Our premium, raw Boneless Prime Rib Roast is a real delicacy, coming from the eye of the prime rib that's been aged to ensure a tender, juicy and delicious bite.
The rib bones and excess fat have been trimmed away, leaving you with a true, boneless prime rib roast. It's simple to prepare in about an hour in your oven. Serve the best and truly impress everyone around the table.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.