Dry Rub Sliced Brisket
Our Dry Rubbed Beef Brisket makes an easy meal that your entire family can enjoy.
All of our HOMEMADE IN A HURRY® items are made with high-quality ingredients and our time-honored recipes to enjoy conveniently. Our Dry Rubbed Beef Brisket makes an easy meal that your entire family can enjoy. We start with only the best hand-trimmed and perfectly marbled briskets available and then apply a simple mixture of high-quality cure ingredients for added flavor.
After aging the meat with the cure, we slow smoke and fully cook it to perfection. Next, we slice it and package it in a convenient microwavable tray so that you can heat and eat it in under five minutes. Enjoy by itself or with your favorite BBQ sauce after heating.
Smokemaster Tip: Notice the reddish ring around the brisket slices? This is referred to as a "smoke ring" and is a sign of quality hardwood smoking.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.