Try our premium steakburgers sampler today! From our Original Steakburger to our Sweet Vidalia Onion or Cheddar Bacon Steakburgers - these burgers are ground from real steak.
In this sampler, we've created a flavor for everyone, and they are perfect for serving at any occasion, big or small.
They are packed two burgers per package and will arrive frozen.
- Sixteen 5 oz. Cheddar and Bacon Steakburgers
- Sixteen 5 oz. Sweet Vidalia Onion Steakburgers
- Sixteen 5 oz. Original Steakburgers
- Complimentary Steakburger Seasoning
HOW TO COOK STEAKBURGERS
Place in freezer upon arrival, unless you plan to thaw to use immediately.
Freeze up to 6 months. Thaw in refrigerator. Do not thaw at room temperature.
Our Steakburgers are made from ground USDA Choice Beef trimmings, giving them the best flavor even before seasonings are added. You can be assured that we take the highest food safety precautions when producing all flavor of burgers for your home. We hope you enjoy our Steakburgers plus all ship with complimentary seasoning.
HOW TO GRILL STEAKBURGERS:
- Start with thawed steakburgers (please allow 1-2 days for thawing in the refrigerator prior to use.)
- Heat your grill. If using charcoal, heat until coals are nearly ashy white – a medium-high temperature. If using a gas grill, heat to a medium-high temperature.
- While the grill is heating, season both sides of the burgers with the complimentary seasoning (if desired).
- Place the burgers on a hot grill and sear each side to lock in juices – approximately 2-3 minutes for each side.
- After searing is complete, move your burgers on the grill to an indirect heating position and place the lid on the grill. Tip – Do not use, the spatula to push down on burgers – you will lose the juices!
- Continue Cooking until desired temperature is reached – approximately another 5-6 minutes to get a well done burger.
- If you plan to add cheese, lift the grill lid and add during the final minute of cooking.
- Remove burgers from grill and assemble for serving!
TO COOK STEAKBURGERS ON STOVE TOP:
- Start with a thawed steakburger.
- Season both sides of the burger, with complimentary seasoning pack (if desired)
- Place skillet on the stove and turn heat to medium-high temperature.
- Place the burgers in the heated skillet – you should hear a “sizzle” when they hit the pan.
- Sear the first side 1-2- minutes before flipping to sear the other side. Flip one additional time prior to cooking being finished.
- Total cook time is approximately 10 minutes, depending on the desired doneness of your burger.
- In the final minute of cooking, add a slice of cheese to the top to allow it to melt a bit onto the burger (if desired).
- Remove from skillet and assemble for serving!
- Place burger with cheese slice on a large bun, and top with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and onion for classic burger.
- Place a slice of spicy cheese along with fire roasted tomatoes and avocado slices on a bun, for a fun twist!
- Enjoy the flavor of the burger without the bread! Fine to enjoy by itself for a low carb option.