Sauced Beef Burnt Ends
Our Homemade in a Hurry® item Beef Burnt Ends is made with our customers in mind using our time-honored recipes. We ensure the best products are available for you conveniently.
Why do we think you'll love our Beef Burnt Ends? Because we make them from high-quality beef brisket that is trimmed, slow smoked, and fully cooked before being chopped. We add our KC Style BBQ Sauce and package them in a microwave tray that is ready to heat. Your burnt ends to be on the table in less than five minutes.
We guarantee expert shipping and safe arrival at their destination so that you can enjoy a backyard bbq experience any night of the week!
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.