Sauced Sliced Beef Brisket
All of our Homemade in a Hurry® items are made with high-quality ingredients and our time-honored recipes to ensure the best products are available for you conveniently.
Why Try our Beef Brisket? We start with a high-quality beef brisket that is carefully trimmed and hand seasoned. Next, it's slow-smoked & fully cooked over natural hickory wood chips creating a product with the perfect balance of flavor, aroma, and tenderness.
We finish it off by lightly basting it with our KC Style BBQ sauce and pack it for shipment with a guaranteed safe arrival to its destination. Available in our HOMEMADE IN A HURRY!® microwave trays for simple, mistake-free heating and serving or in our 5 lb. bag that is crockpot ready.
Our 5 lb. bag is perfect for serving a big crowd and serves 10 to 15 people.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.