Cooked Stuffed Pork Crown Roast
FREE SHIPPING - All prices include normal delivery in the Contiguous U.S. 48 States
STUFFED PORK CROWN ROAST
HOW TO HEAT STUFFED PORK CROWN ROAST IN THE OVEN:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Place in a roasting pan, uncovered.
3. Bake in the oven for approximately 1 1/2 - 2 hrs – until the middle of the pork & stuffing is at least 140°F. Do not overcook - roast is already fully cooked.
4. Let rest for 15 minutes (tenting with foil) before slicing & serving. Don’t forget, the meat will continue to cook once it’s removed from
the oven as it rests. Also, times & temps will vary between ovens.
HOW TO CUT, SLICE & SERVE YOUR STUFFED PORK CROWN ROAST:
1. Place the pork crown roast on a cutting board.
2. With a sharp knife, carve into individual chops by running the knife between the bones creating the thickness desired.
3. Place individual chops on plates or arrange on a platter for serving. Be sure to include extra of the delicious stuffing on each plate!