Sauced Pulled Pork
Aged for flavor and slow smoked over real hickory wood chips.
Our HOMEMADE IN A HURRY® items are crafted to let you enjoy the taste of a homecooked meal in a matter of minutes! Our Sauced Pulled Pork is made from fresh pork shoulder that's cured with the best ingredients, aged for flavor and slow smoked over real hickory wood chips to perfection before being hand-pulled and mixed with our K.C. Style BBQ Sauce. Our 1 lb. Trays are microwavable and ready to be enjoyed in less than 5 minutes — our 5 lb. Bags make hosting a large gathering easy - simply heat and serve. We guarantee this will be some of the best-tasting barbecues you've ever tasted.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.