Sauced Pork Burnt Ends
Conveniently packaged in our microwave tray to heat and eat in under five minutes.
All of our HOMEMADE IN A HURRY® items are made with high-quality ingredients and the best eating experience in mind. Shop our Pork Burnt Ends with BBQ Sauce and get ready to enjoy the best. Our burnt ends are crafted from fresh pork butts that are seasoned, aged, smoked, and diced into chunks before being basted in our K.C. Style BBQ Sauce. Once complete, they are conveniently packaged in our microwave tray to heat and eat in under five minutes. We guarantee this is an eating experience you don't want to miss!
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.