Dry Rub Pulled Pork
Have you tried our HOMEMADE IN A HURRY® line of products? All of these products are made with high-quality ingredients & time-honored recipes to ensure you can enjoy these products conveniently without sacrificing quality.
Our Dry Rubbed Pulled Pork is made from fresh pork that is brined, slow smoked over real hickory wood chips & fully cooked before it is hand pulled. It is then packed in microwave-ready packages so that you can have these heated & on the table in less than five minutes or one of our bulk party pack bags for a bigger crowd.
Each 5 lb. bag serves approximately 12-18 people.
Enjoy the taste of smokehouse quality barbecue in a matter of minutes.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.