Dry Rub Pulled Pork
Slow-smoked over real hickory wood chips and fully cooked before it is hand-pulled.
Have you tried our HOMEMADE IN A HURRY® line of products? All of these products are made with high-quality ingredients and time-honored recipes to ensure you can enjoy these products conveniently without sacrificing quality. Our Dry Rubbed Pulled Pork is made from fresh pork that is brined, slow-smoked over real hickory wood chips, and fully cooked before it is hand-pulled. It is then packed in microwave-ready packages so that you can have these heated and on the table in less than five minutes or one of our bulk party pack bags for a bigger crowd. Each 5 lb. bag serves approximately 12-18 people. Enjoy the taste of smokehouse quality barbecue in a matter of minutes.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.