Six Bone Pork Crown Roast
FREE SHIPPING - All prices include normal delivery in the Contiguous U.S. 48 States
PORK CROWN ROAST
Fully Cooked. Ready to heat & serve.
Both options provide a delicious eating experience that you can simply - heat, serve & enjoy!
HOW TO THAW YOUR PORK CROWN ROAST:
1. Allow 24-48 hours for pork crown roast portion and 3-4 days for stuffed pork crown roast to thaw in refrigerator.
2. Proceed to heating instructions.
HOW TO HEAT YOUR PORK CROWN ROAST IN THE OVEN:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove the pork rack from the packaging & wrap in foil, before placing in a roasting pan.
3. Place in the oven for 45 - 60 minutes, until internal temperature reaches at least 145°F.
4. Remove from the oven and let rest five minutes prior to slicing.
PRODUCT IS FULLY COOKED
HOW TO CUT, SLICE & SERVE YOUR PORK CROWN ROAST
1. Place the pork crown roast on a cutting board.
2. With a sharp knife, carve into individual chops by running the knife between the bones creating the thickness desired.
3. Place individual chops on plates or arrange on a platter for serving & enjoy!