Ingredients and Method
- 2 cups Burgers' Smokehouse Biscuit Mix
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Burgers' Smokehouse Country Ham or Hickory Smoked Ham - chopped & cooked
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- Mix together Burgers' Biscuit Mix, cheddar cheese, Burgers' Country Ham, and garlic powder.
- Next add milk and drop by spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet (Makes about 12).
- Melt 1/4 cup butter and add 1/4 tsp garlic powder to it.
- Brush on top of each biscuit.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush again with butter and garlic. Serve.