Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich
5 - 6 people
Bacon & Eggs combined with creamy mayo and other spices give this recipe a stamp of approval. Make ahead for a quick meal.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse bacon
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped finely
- White Pepper, to taste
- 12 slices Bread
- In a deep skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, until it is crisp.
- Transfer bacon to paper towels to cool, chop or crumble.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (approx 1 hour)
- Spread the egg salad on half of the whole bread slices; top each half with remaining slices of bread to complete sandwiches.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.