Ingredients and Method
- 6 chopped hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse Bacon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- White Pepper, to taste
- 12 slices Bread
- In a deep skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, until it is crisp.
- Transfer bacon to paper towels to cool, chop or crumble.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (approx 1 hour)
- Spread the egg salad on half of the whole bread slices; top each half with the remaining slices of bread to complete sandwiches.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.