Ham and Spinach Quiche
5 - 6 people
A simple, but delightful ham, spinach and egg quiche make this recipe a keeper.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Burgers' Smokehouse Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 pkg (10 oz.) frozen spinach - thawed and drained
- 1 cup Burgers' Smokehouse Country or HIckory Smoked ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 10" quiche dish
- In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, Burgers' Biscuit Mix, butter (or margarine), and parmesan cheese. Batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in: spinach, Burgers' Smokehouse ham, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour into greased quiche dish or pie plate.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for approximately 50 minutes. (bake until eggs are set and top is golden brown).
- Serve immediately.