Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced City Ham
There is simply no substitute for our most popular ham. Our Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham is perfect to serve for any occasion & delicious from the very first bite.
We handcraft this favorite by starting with the freshest hams, brine cure each ham in a mix of sweet & savory ingredients before slow-smoking them over real hickory wood chips.
After smoking & fully cooking each ham, we spiral slice and vacuum package each to ensure safe arrival at your door.
It will arrive frozen, so we recommend letting it thaw in the refrigerator for two to three days prior to using it. It can be served slice by slice off the bone directly from the fridge, at room temperature or warmed in the oven.
Complimentary Honey Glaze Packet is included.
See our Cooking Instructions tab for more info on How to Prepare and Serve our hams.
*** Best Value Hams must ship together to the same address.
Since 1927, our team at Burgers' Smokehouse has been perfecting our methods of making the most delicious country cured & hickory-smoked hams.
We still use many of the same methods and recipes we used then, today. Our Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham is a delicious centerpiece to any dinner and pairs well with your favorite side dish.
If you are looking for additional side dish inspiration, we invite you to check out our recipe section or ready to heat side dish options.
How To Serve Spiral Sliced Ham
Thaw your ham in the refrigerator (if frozen) – alllow two to three days.
How To Cook Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham
Serve it straight from the refrigerator or let it sit at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes before serving – the flavor is outstanding!
Warm the ham in the oven by placing it in a baking bag and then in a roasting pan OR straight into the roasting pan and covering with foil. Place in the oven at 350° F for around an hour or until it’s the temperature you desire. Remember – this ham is already fully cooked!
How To Glaze Your Ham (optional)
- Remove your ham from the oven and discard the baking bag or foil. Turn the oven onto a low broil temperature.
- Microwave the glaze packet (provided) for 30 seconds until the glaze becomes thin & spreadable. Caution – it will be hot.
- Brush the glaze over the ham
- Place it back in the oven for approximately five minutes, remove and add more glaze and return to oven for an additional 3-5 minutes allow the glaze to adhere to the ham.
How to Cut a Spiral Sliced Ham
- Place ham on the cutting board – fat/glaze side up.
- Gently run a knife around the center bone.
- Next, make a knife cut starting at the center bone & cut towards the outer surface of the ham allowing the slices to fall away.
- Serve this delicious Honey Glazed, Spiral Sliced Hickory Smoked Ham on a platter or serving dish of your choice!
For additional details click here: View Instructions (PDF)
Learn how to cook, cut and serve your Spiral Sliced City Ham
How much ham do I need?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Ham
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Ham
For a 10 person dinner, you will need a Bone-In Ham 7.5 to 10 lbs. or a 5 lb. Boneless Ham.