Sous Vide Old Fashioned Pork Roast
Bring the flavors of a home-cooked meal, to your table conveniently without sacrificing quality or taste. Our premium, tender & juicy Sous Vide Old Fashioned Pork Roast is carefully crafted from a fresh pork butt roast, covered in our blend of spices and cure ingredients to compliment the best natural pork flavors. It's cooked using the Sous Vide method of cooking to lock in all of the juices (tip - use the juices for making a gravy or au jus to serve with the roast)!
After cooking, it's expertly packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag and prepared for delivery to its destination. At home, it can be heated in the oven in about 45 minutes. Skip the hassle, but enjoy the taste of old fashioned pork roast at your next meal.
We also suggest pairing with one of our gourmet side dishes to create a complete meal!
Sous Vide is a french method of cooking. Food is vacuum sealed in airtight plastic bags and cooked at low temperatures in a water or temperature controlled steam environment for longer than normal cooking times. This means that your roast will be tender and moist and never overcooked. Plus the natural juices and seasoning remain in the cooking bag to further enhance the flavor of your roast.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.