Homestyle Cooked Beef Roast
Offering the best home cooked meats and meals is our mission at Burgers' Smokehouse. Our Homestyle Cooked Beef Roasts brings back memories of Sunday dinners when our mother slow cooked one for us to enjoy.
The one we offer here results in the same great taste and flavor, by starting with a premium beef roast, seasoning it to perfection, but we then use the Sous Vide cooking method to ensure the best moist & tender roast with plenty of juices left for Au Jus or to make your favorite gravy.
Also, since it's cooked, you simply need to heat, serve - and enjoy!
Let your family & guests think you spent all day in the kitchen (your secret is safe with us)!
Why Sous Vide Cooking?
Sous Vide is a french method of cooking. Food is vacuum sealed in airtight plastic bags and cooked at low temperatures in a water or temperature controlled steam environment for longer than normal cooking times. This means that your roast will be tender and moist and never overcooked. Plus the natural juices and seasoning remain in the cooking bag to further enhance the flavor of your roast.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.