Sauced Pulled Chicken
Looking for a tender, juicy and full of flavor chicken in a KC Style BBQ Sauce?
Look no further than our customer favorite Sauced BBQ Pulled Chicken. We use our traditional cure recipe before we fully cook it and hand pull it for the absolute highest quality, before adding our own Kansas City Style BBQ sauce.
A fast, nutritious, delicious and convenient meal that can be heated & served in under five minutes thanks to our Homemade in a Hurry® line of products.
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.