Sauced Beef Short Ribs
Ready for a mouthwatering eating experience? If so, try our fully cooked Beef Short Ribs, basted in a K.C. Style BBQ Sauce.
These beef short ribs are made from high quality fresh, extra-large and meaty short ribs before they are covered in our special seasoning. Next, they are slow smoked over real hickory wood chips, fully cooked and covered in the BBQ sauce.
We vacuum package them right away to lock in the freshness and flavor. They are easy to heat at home and sure to delight everyone at the table!
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.