Sauced Pulled Meat Combo
All of our Homemade in a Hurry® items are made with time-honored recipes to the quality only our Smokemasters approve, to ensure the best products are available for you conveniently.
Our Pulled Meat Combo features two of our tender & juicy pulled bbq meats. Our pulled pork and pulled chicken are both made from fresh pork and chicken that we age in a brine made with high-quality ingredients before they are fully cooked, hand pulled and mixed with our gourmet K.C. Style BBQ sauce.
These are each packed in a convenient microwavable package so that you can have a high-quality meal on the table in under 5 minutes.
- One 1 lb. Tray Sauced Pulled Chicken
- One 1 lb. Tray Sauced Pulled Pork
How much meat per person?
Estimate 3/4 lb. per person for Bone-In Meats
Estimate 1/2 lb. per person for Boneless Meats
Basic Meat Serving Suggestion Tips
- Standalone meats such as chicken breast or steak allow 6 to 8 ounces per person.
- Stuffed Meats allow 4 to 6 ounces per person.
- Meats served in a BBQ Sauce or gravy allow 4 to 5 ounces per person.
- When serving hamburgers allow 8 ounces per person.
- Serving sizes vary depending on when a meal is served. Meat portions are generally 25% smaller at lunch time than dinner time.