12 - 15 people
Try this Won Ton recipe for a recipe that's full of flavor and easy to make. Skip the restaurant & cook at home this time!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse pork sausage
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1/4 cup pimentos
- 3/4 cup black olives (diced)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 24 ct. won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Trim each won ton 1/8 to ¼ inches on each side. Place each won ton in a miniature muffin tin; press down to create a cup.
- Bake Won Tons in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- While the wrappers bake, in a skillet brown sausage and onion; crumbling sausage as it fries. Drain and place on paper towel. Set aside.
- Dice mushrooms and olives. Finely chop shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a mixing bowl add ranch dressing and mix in sausage mixture, pimentos, mushrooms and olives. Mix well and fill baked won tons with mixture. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Top each wonton with cheddar cheese and pimentos (if desired).
- Bake in oven and heat 8-10 minutes until hot. Transfer to a platter and serve hot.
- Tip - won tons may be frozen to use at a later date. After cooking - remove from muffin tin and place on a cookie sheet covered or in a bag sealed tightly to be placed in the freezer.