Waldorf Turkey Salad
3 - 4 people
Turkey plus apples, celery and pecans make this recipe anything but ordinary. Easy to make and refrigerates well.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse Smoked Turkey, chopped
- 1 cup apples, chopped small
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 bread slices
- Put chopped turkey in a large mixing bowl. If desire shredded turkey, beat on medium speed with an electric mixer to shred. Set aside.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine the apples, lemon juice and mayonnaise, and stir to coat the apples. Add the chopped celery and pecans to the apple mixture.
- Add the apple mixture to the turkey mixture and stir to mix well. Chill before serving.
- Serve between slices of bread or with a green salad.