Ingredients and Method
- Six potatoes, large
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chopped green onions
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Chopped Burgers' Smokehouse bacon
- Chopped Red Pepper
- seasoning pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Scrub clean six large baking potatoes.
- Prick the whole potato with a fork. Place the potatoes in a baking dish in the oven. (Do not let them touch) for 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, place one stick of butter, cream cheese and salt. Blend together thoroughly.
- Remove potatoes from the oven. Cut off the top third of potato with knife. Scoop out the potato from the top third of potato and place in the mixing bowl with other mixture. Discard the leftover potato skin.
- Remove potato from the bottom part of the potato and add that to the mixture in the bowl. Save the bottom part of the potato skin. Mix the baked potato and the mixture together.
- Next fill up each bottom potato skin with the combined mixture. Garnish with chopped green onions, grated cheddar cheese, Burgers' Smokehouse bacon(chopped) or chopped red peppers.
- Sprinkle with paprika or seasoning pepper if desired.