Turkey Tortilla Pinwheels
15 - 20 people
Perfect for an appetizer or a light lunch, this Turkey Tortilla Pinwheel recipe is easy to follow and serve.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Burgers' Smokehouse Smoked Turkey, chopped
- 8 flour tortillas, 7 inch
- Lettuce and Salsa, for optional toppings
- Mix the filling ingredients in the order given. Mix thoroughly after adding each ingredient.
- Spread filling evenly over tortillas. Add lettuce and roll up.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve cut into slices (1/2 to 1 inch wide) and arrange on serving platter.
- Serve with bowl of salsa and shredded lettuce, optional toppings