3 - 4 people
Perfect for lunch or dinner - try our Turkey Salad recipe. Easy to make and can be made ahead of time.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 3/4 cup Mayonaisse
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Burgers' Smokehouse Smoked Turkey, chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 6-8 servings sliced bread or tortillas
- In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, sugar, and ground pepper.
- Mix well and add chopped turkey, chopped eggs, red bell pepper, green onions, and pickle relish.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Chill before serving. Serve between two slices of bread or in a flour tortilla, if desired