3 - 4 people
Our turkey quesadilla recipe is quick and easy for any meal occasion. Grab the ingredients and a hot plate or griddle and you are set!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large green pepper, sliced
- 4 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Burgers' Smokehouse Smoked Turkey, cooked and cut into strips or diced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 - 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 flour tortillas, large
- Set temperature on a large grill to medium heat. Have a brush and oil or a can of non-stick cooking spray to coat grill with.
- Pour 1 Tablespoon oil into a large non-stick skillet over medium-high temperature.
- Add green pepper and red onion. Cook until onion just begins to soften.
- Add turkey and salsa. Heat thoroughly.
- Brush large grill with oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange sour cream, Burgers' Turkey mixture, shredded cheese, tortillas.
- Top the turkey mixture with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Carefully fold the sour cream side over the turkey side.
- Brush grill with oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place tortilla on pre-heated grill and cook on both sides until browned and cheese is melting.
- Serve hot with extra salsa and sour cream.