4 - 4 people
Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato - plus we suggest mayo and cheese. Simple, but so good.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse bacon
- 1/4 head lettuce, leaves removed into pieces
- 4-5 tablespoons mayo
- 4 slices american cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bacon on a foil lined baking sheet - with space between each slice and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until desired cripsiness.
- While bacon is cooking, toast bread in a toaster.
- After bacon is cooked, assemble the sandwich by spreading mayo on each slice of bread.
- Next layer 3-4 slices of bacon, top with 2-3 leaves of lettuce, 2 slices of tomato and top with a slice of cheese (if desired) and last piece of bread.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!