Steak and Eggs
4 - 6 people
Who says steak can't be enjoyed at breakfast? Enjoy a traditional steak and eggs recipe. Have leftover steak? Can warm in a skillet and use here!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 2 Burgers' Smokehouse 5-8 oz. steaks (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado (if desired)
- hot sauce (if desired)
- Remove steaks from the fridge and season with salt and pepper.
- Next, in a large skillet, melt butter. When skillet is hot and butter is melting, place a steak in skillet - 2 minutes to sear.
- Flip steak over and sear other side. Flip ever 3 minutes until desired doneness. We recommend 145 degrees F - medium.
- In a separate skillet, spray cooking spray on skillet. Next add all eggs - beaten.
- Cook eggs 4-5 minutes until starting to firm and scramble. Season with salt & pepper and fold in cheddar cheese.
- Continue cooking until eggs are firm and cheese is melted. Season additionally if desired.
- Steaks that have been reasting - slice them into thin strips. Serve each plate with strips of steak, eggs and sliced avocado and hot sauce (if desired.)