Sausage Rotel Dip
10 - 12 people
Sausage plus cheese, tomatoes and green chiles makes for a fantastic dip. Our sausage rotel dip recipe is easy to make and easy to eat!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse Pork Sausage, fresh
- 2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 can (10 oz.) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- In a skillet brown pork sausage over medium heat. Drain sausage and place on paper towel to absorb the grease. Place sausage back into skillet.
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes and put into skillet with sausage. Add can of Rotel tomatoes. Gently heat and stir until cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat and put into small crock pot. Serve hot with chips of your choice as dippers.