Ingredients and Method
- 8-10 oz. Tortilla Chips
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse Pulled Pork w/ Sauce
- 1 can black beans
- 8 oz. shredded cheese (cheddar or a blend)
- 2 red onion, sliced and diced (raw)
- 4 green onions, chopped finely
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange tortilla chips in a layer across a large baking sheet w/ sides.
- Use a spoon to place half of the pulled pork and half of the cheese, evenly across the chips.
- Use a spoon to place 1/2 of the black beans, green onion and red onion, evenly across the chips.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until ingredients are used or amount is sufficient.
- Place tray into the oven for 7-10 minutes until pork is hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped cilantro.
- Serve on platter or dish - with salsa.