Pineapple and Brown Sugar Honey Glaze
10 - 15 people
Looking for a new twist on a familiar glaze? Give honey a break, by adding pineapple juice and brown sugar to this glaze recipe that's sure to delight.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Mix together Brown Sugar, Honey, Pineapple Juice and Corn Starch in a small pot over medium heat on the stove.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat for a low boil and cook for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir it constantly.
- Remove the glaze from the stove.
- Once glaze is complete, brush entire ham with glaze prior to re-heating the ham, reserving glaze to brush on the ham two times during the heating process and upon removal from the oven. cherries if desired
- Serve and enjoy your ham! *Note can garnish with pineapple rings or maraschino cherries!