10 - 12 people
Whether it's breakfast or brunch, a Mini Quiche is sure to delight. Our recipe combines eggs, cheese, sausage and more for a bite full of flavor.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 small onions (minced)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 9 oz. Burgers' Smokehouse Summer Sausage sticks (diced)
- Cooking Spray
- Mix together flour, butter and cream cheese and chill covered for at least 15 min.
- In another bowl mix onions, cheddar cheese, eggs, milk, nutmeg and pepper together until a firm dough is formed.
- Remove the dough mixture from the fridge and roll a ball of dough approximately the size of a quarter in your hand.
- Press the dough ball into the base of the (cooking spray applied) muffin tin to form a shell.
- Add the diced Burgers' Smokehouse summer sausage into the bottom of the shell and then pour the egg mixture until almost to the top of the shell.
- Bake @ 450 degrees F. for 10 minutes and then lower oven to 350 degrees F for remaining 10 minutes.
- Note - mini quiches may be frozen and reheated or frozen and cooked for the first time.