Meat Lovers Skillet Recipe
4 - 6 people
Looking for a meat lover's dream recipe? Look no further with this skillet creation including bacon, sausage, ham, eggs and more. The perfect breakfast or dinner recipe!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Cook the bacon, ham and sausage in a large skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-hot heat on stove top. Cook approximately 15 minutes. Remove meat from skillet and excess grease in a small bowl.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of grease back into the skillet. Fry three eggs to the desired doneness (approximately 5 minutes). Remove eggs from skillet and place with meat on a plate.
- Slice potatoes into thin slices. Place two Tablespoons of reserved grease back into the skillet. Place the potatoes in the skillet and fry over medium-hot heat. Add more grease along the way if needed & season with salt & pepper, turning potatoes 1-2 times with tongs during frying process.
- After 10-15 minutes of frying potatoes they will become tender, place the previously cooked meat and eggs on top of the potatoes.
- Turn heat down to medium - low and let everything heat together for approximately 5 minutes. Season with additional salt & pepper if desired.
- Remove skillet from heat & garnish with tomatoes, avocado, herbs and/or shredded cheese if desired.