How to Grill A Steak
2 - 3 people
How to Grill a Steak step by step instructions to ensure a perfect steak every time.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 2 Burgers' Smokehouse Steaks (your favorite cut)
- 2 tablespoons favorite dry steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon thyme, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat grill - whether gas or charcoal. If charcoal, make sure coals have an ash covering on the outside.
- Cover both sides of steaks with the dry seasoning mixture.
- Next, combine the thyme and butter into a small bowl. With a brush, spread the mixture on both sides of the steak.
- When your grill is hot, place the steak on the hot grill for approximately 3 minutes (until there are char marks.) After this time, flip the steak and re-baste with the butter/herb mixture. Close the grill lid.
- Continue to repeat this process - flipping and re-basting - three to four more times until desired steak doneness is achieved. Use a meat thermometer for best accuracy. We recommend a medium steak - approximately 140-145 degree F.
- When steaks are done on the grill, remove and place on plate and tent with foil. Let rest five minutes to lock in juices prior to serving & slicing.