Hot Teriyaki Chicken Croissant Sandwiches
3 - 4 people
Hot Teriyaki Chicken Croissant sandwiches combine all of the best ingredients for a quick and satisfying sandwich recipe.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse Pulled Chicken
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 large croissants
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine teriyaki sauce and brown sugar. Heat over medium heat - often stirring until sugar dissolves. Add chicken. Bring to a boil and let simmer
- Slice the croissants in half lengthwise.
- To assemble sandwiches, place 1/4 of the chicken strips on the bottom of each croissant; spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons sauce over chicken. Top with 1 slice Mozzarella Cheese and sliced green onions.
- Place croissant tops on the sandwiches and place on a greased cookie sheet. Brush tops with butter. Sprinkle tops lightly with garlic if desired.
- Place in preheated oven and bake until cheese melts and chicken is heated thoroughly. Approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.