Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
6 - 12 people
This Hot Ham and Cheese sandwich recipe is easy to make and combines all of your favorites including ham, cheese and sweet Hawaiian rolls.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse HIckory Smoked Ham (sliced thin)
- 1/4 lb. (12 slices) Swiss cheese or American cheese
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Cut rolls in half, remove tops and layer with shaved ham and cheese. Put top back on and set on cookie sheet.
- Mix butter, dried onion flakes, dried mustard, worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds togther.
- Pour over tops of rolls and bake at 350 F degree for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Note - can make rolls night before, cover and set in refrigerator. Just before baking pour sauce over rolls. Serve warm.