Hawaiian Roll Ham and Pork Sliders
8 - 10 people
Tender BBQ Pulled Pork with slices of smoked ham, Swiss Cheese & savory mustard baked together on a sweet Hawaiian Roll - this is a recipe to make today!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 24 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb. Burgers’ Smokehouse pulled pork
- 20 oz. Burgers’ Smokehouse Hickory Smoked sliced ham, roughly chopped
- 10 oz. grated Swiss cheese
- 8 oz. chopped dill pickles
- 1/3 cup spicy mustard
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- With a sharp, serrated knife cut the rolls down the middle, removing the tops from the bottoms. Keep the individual tops and bottoms intact. Transfer the bottoms onto an oil sprayed or parchment paper-covered baking sheet. Spread half of the mustard on the bottoms and the rest on the tops. Set the tops aside.
- In this order, add the ham, pulled pork, swiss cheese, and pickles.
- Put the tops of the rolls, mustard down, onto the bottoms, making sure to line each roll with its original part. Note: sometimes the rolls come misshaped or vary in uniformed size. Accurately lining them helps to form individual sliders.
- Cover the whole baking sheet with aluminum foil and put it into the oven to cook for 15 mins. While the sliders are cooking, melt the butter in a small bowl and then add in the garlic salt. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Once the cooking time for the sliders is finished, take the baking sheet out of the oven and remove the foil. Set the oven to broil.
- With a brush, paint the tops of the sliders with the butter mix and put the baking sheet into the broil for 4-5 mins, until the tops are golden brown.
- Take the sliders out of the broiler and transfer onto a serving tray or board. Sliders can be pulled apart from each other and enjoyed as little Cuban sandwiches.