Ham Breakfast Casserole
6 - 8 people
Ham breakfast casserole recipe allows you to make the night before for a stress free morning. Don't forget the cheese!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup unseasoned croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or hot pepper for extra flavor)
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Burgers Smokehouse Ham, fully cooked country or hickory smoked
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- ground white pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in an 8x8 or 9x9 glass baking dish or casserole dish.
- Add croutons & toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the croutons.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs, milk & white pepper. Stir in chopped bell pepper & onion.
- Pour mixture over croutons and cheese. Sprinkle on Burgers' Smokehouse cubed ham.
- Cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Let casserole stand at room temperature while oven heats.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Tip - easy to freeze and reheat leftovers in the microwave.