Green Onion Cheese Ball
8 - 10 people
Need a new go-to cheese ball recipe? Try our great tasting Green Onion Cheese Ball that's a staple at our events.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 12 green onions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecan
- Mix seasonings and sugar into softened cream cheese.
- Stir in chopped green onion tops.
- Chill for one hour and then form into one or two cheese balls.
- Roll cheese ball (s) in chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until serving and serve with assorted crackers.