Cranberry Glazed Smoked Turkey
Share with your friends
- 14 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- One 8-10 lb. Burgers’ Smokehouse Smoked turkey (fully cooked)
- Put all ingredients in a small pot, except for the turkey, and heat over medium heat on the stovetop. Cook until cranberry jelly melts and ingredients combine. Take off the heat and let cool down.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pat the turkey dry. Lay down three - 2 feet long foil sheets overlapping each other. Lay the turkey on the foil and coat with half of the cranberry glaze. With the legs of the turkey pointing up, tightly seal the turkey in the foil. Transfer the turkey onto a baking sheet then place in the oven to heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once the time is finished, remove the turkey from the oven and open the foil, not moving the turkey. Glaze the turkey with half of the remaining glaze and heat for an additional 20 minutes in the oven.
- Remove turkey from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.