Country Ham and Hashbrown Quiche
6 - 8 people
Does your quiche recipe include hashbrowns? If not, try this delicous Country Ham and Hashbrown Quiche recipe. A new twist on a simple tradition.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded hasbrown potatoes, thawed
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup Burgers' Smokehouse Country Ham, cooked & diced
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- salt & pepper (if desired)
- 3 tablespoons almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Evenly coat 9" pie plate with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together 1 egg & 1/4 t. garlic salt. Stir in potoates until well combined.
- Press potato mixture onto bottom & up sides of lightly greased 9" pie plate.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven & add mixed vegetables and Burgers' Smokehouse ham.
- Beat together milk, eggs, celery salt (and salt & pepper if desired) until well blended.
- Pour milk/egg mixture over the vegetables & ham.
- Sprinkle with almonds (if desired)
- Bake in oven until eggs are set - about 30-35 minutes (tip - can insert a knife into quiche & should come out clean if done).
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.