Ingredients and Method
- 14 Strips Burgers' Smokehouse Bacon
- 12 oz. chocolate (white, dark, milk or any combination)
- any toppings desired (sprinkles, crushed pretzels, crushed Oreos, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place a wire rack over foil lined baking sheet.
- Place bacon strips onto wire rack and back for approximately 20 minutes - until crispy.
- In separate bowls, add the chocolate (if using different flavors.)
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until melted
- After letting the bacon cool, brush the chocolate on both sides of bacon strips. Immediately add any additional toppings.