Ingredients and Method
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup Burgers' Smokehouse ham, fully cooked country or hickory smoked
- 1 can refrigerator crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Very lightly grease a large baking sheet (round if possible)
- In a heavy pan or deep skillet, over medium-low heat, melt the butter or margarine.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic powder.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until onions become transparent. Add the milk, sour cream, and cheeses, stirring frequently until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and stir in the spinach and Burgers' Smokehouse Cooked Ham.
- Separate dough into triangles, on a baking sheet, make a ring shape with dough points pointing out (like and 8 point star) leaving a 2 inch hole in the center.
- Pinch the seams of dough together up to 3 inches from the center hole
- Spoon the filling evenly over the dough being careful not to get any filling in the hole in the center.
- Wrap dough points over filling and tuck them under at the center hole. (all of the filling will not be covered)
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes until dough is baked and filling is heated through. Serve hot.