4 - 8 people
Bacon just got a lot sweeter with this recipe. Don't skimp on the basting!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 12-14 slices Burgers' Smokehouse bacon
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brown sugar, vinegar, maple syrup and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place bacon slices on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet lined with foil.
- First bake the bacon for 10 minutes, then flip bacon and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Next, remove bacon from the oven and baste with the mixture on both sides. Return to oven for another 5-7 minutes.
- Continue to remove from oven, baste and cook an additional 5-7 minutes until desired crispiness is achieved.
- Should take approximately 30 -35 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!