Canadian Bacon Quiche
5 - 6 people
This quiche recipe combines Canadian bacon and swiss cheese to familiar quiche ingredients for a tasty dish.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 9" pie shell, unbaked
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Burgers' Smokehouse Canadian Bacon, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together evaporated milk, eggs, flour, salt & pepper in a large bowl.
- Add cheese, Canadian bacon & green onions to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into the pie shell.
- Bake at 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.