3 - 4 people
A quick and easy recipe to use fresh sausage, eggs and peppers, traditionally for breakfast, but can be enjoyed at any meal!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 7 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse Sausage, fresh
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 yellow onion, chopped
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- tortillas or bread, if desired
- Place a skillet on the stove top over medium heat. Brown the fresh sausage and place to the side on a paper towel or plate when complete. Wipe skillet clean.
- Next, break all eggs into a bowl, add 1 T. milk and mix egg and milk together and pour into the original skillet.
- Cook egg mixture over low to medium heat until clumps start to form.
- When eggs are partially cooked, add the peppers and onion and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Cook egg mixture for 2-3 minutes and then add the cooked sausage. Season with salt and pepper as desired.