Ingredients and Method
- 1 lb. Burgers' Smokehouse bacon
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 red onion - sliced into rings
- 4-5 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 head lettuce, leaves removed into pieces
- 8 slices sandwich bread (or Texas Toast if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bacon on a foil lined baking sheet - with space between each slice and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until desired cripsiness.
- While bacon is cooking, toast bread in a toaster.
- After bacon is cooked, assemble the sandwich by spreading a thin layer of BBQ sauce on one piece of bread.
- Next layer 3-4 slices of bacon, top with 2-3 leaves of lettuce, 2 slices of tomato. Drizzle a bit of BBQ sauce on tomato and continue by adding the slice of cheese and red onions.
- Finish by adding last slice of bread. Serve on a plate and enjoy!