BBQ Pulled Chicken Tacos
3 - 4 people
Everyone loves tacos. Try this simple and full of flavor BBQ Pulled Chicken Taco recipe that combines chicken, black beans and more!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 - 16 oz. Burgers' Smokehouse Pulled Chicken w/ Sauce
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups black bean and corn salsa
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream, if desired
- Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
- Place tray of pulled chicken into the microwave and heat per directions on pack (approximately 3 1/2 minutes)
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the oven for 3-4 minutes until warm.
- After meat and tortillas are warmed, assemble the tacos.
- Taco assembly - in one tortilla place a two spoonfuls of pulled chicken and top with 1 T. Shredded Lettuce, 1 T. Cheddar Cheese, 2 T. Black Bean and Corn Salsas and 1 T. Diced Tomatoes.
- Serve one taco per plate - and add sour cream if desired.