Ingredients and Method
- 1 - 16 oz. Pulled Chicken
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups black bean and corn salsa
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream, if desired
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place one tray of pulled chicken into the microwave and heat per directions on the package (approximately 3 1/2 minutes)
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the oven for 3-4 minutes until warm.
- After meat and tortillas are warm, assemble the tacos.
- Taco assembly - in one tortilla place two spoonfuls of pulled chicken and top with 1 T. Shredded Lettuce, 1 T. Cheddar Cheese, 2 T. Black Bean Corn Salsa, and 1 T. Diced Tomatoes.
- Serve one taco per plate - and add sour cream if desired.